Monday 27 April 2015

Altered Box

Hiya Crafters,
A warm welcome to my blog!!
Today, I am sharing a home decor piece. to enjoy spring.It is an altered art.
I have taken a cardboard box for this creation. Then, I painted it with green acrylic colour on all it sides. Then, I painted some floral designs on all its sides to give it a look like flower vase and gave border with thermocol balls.
But flower vase is incomplete without flowers. So, instead of flowers, I made something different with the help of some sticks and  thermocol balls.
Then added 'Have A Nice Day' sentiment to the vase.
Here is my complete altered flower vase.


Close-up


Close-Up

Side Part


Side-Part

Back part



Supplies Used

A cardboard rectangle shaped box
Gesso
Acrylic Colours
Sticks
Thermocol Balls
Sentiment
Glue 

Hope you have liked this altered item.
Awaiting for your valuable suggestions/comments.

Happy Crafting
Devika



Entering into:












No comments:

Post a Comment